FUEL INJECTOR PUMP THROTTLE SHAFT AND GOVERNOR ASSEMBLY
2. Remove and discard 2 retaining rings (5). Remove pin (7) and rocker lever (6). Drive out and
discard face cam pin (4). Remove screw (8), face cam (3), and face cam washer.
Ensure that position of metering
spring (12) over top of guide stud
(10) is noted. This position must
be exactly duplicated
3. Remove guide stud (10) and washer
(11 ) from fuel injector pump housing
(1). Discard washer.
4. Rotate throttle shaft (2) until governor
assembly (15) clears fuel injector
pump housing (1). Remove governor
assembly from throttle shaft.
DO NOT cut seals (18) to remove
from throttle shaft (2). Nicks in
seal seats may result in leakage
from fuel Injector pump housing
5. Remove throttle shaft (2) from fuel
injector pump housing (1). Remove 2
seals (18) and spacer (17) from
throttle shaft. Discard seals.
Ensure that position of governor
linkage (16) assembly is noted for
6. Disengage linkage hook (9) from
metering arm (14). Remove governor
linkage (16) assembly, Remove
metering arm, metering spring (12),
and metering valve (13) as an
7. Remove metering screw located in
metering valve (13) hole.