Figure 25-4. Stoplight Switch Connection.
(16) Cut terminal from pink or gray wire and tape
(13) Proceed to stoplight switch above brake pedal
wire end securely. Tie slack wire with MS3367-1-9 cable strap.
and remove the white wire and replace with wires 1 and 15
(17) Remove black wire from headlight/parking
(14) Insert the white wire, just removed, into the
(28) If the vehicle is an ambulance, connect the
12258177 housing which retains wire 2.
wire removed in step (17) from the B1 contact to the male
(15) Remove the pink wire (could be gray in some
vehicles) and connect wire 8 which is retained in 12258175
tape connection securely.
Figure 25-5. Vehicle Headlight/Parkitrg Light Switch.