Connect 12469225 hose to 12469507 lower tube on front intermediate crossmember and route
along left inner cowl to adapter on hydraulic control valve as shown in figure 18.
Connect hose to adapter on hydraulic control valve as shown in figure 18.
(10) Connect 6-6-6 070432 tee to 12469500 hose as shown in figure 19. Do not tighten hose.
(11) Connect tee to 12469508 upper tube and route 12469500 hose over elbow on fan shroud and
under brake limiter bracket as shown in figure 19. Do not tighten tee.
(12) Connect 12469224 hose to tee on upper tube on front intermediate crossmember and route to
outlet port on power steering oil cooler as shown in figure 20.
(13) Install existing hose clamp on hose and connect to power steering oil cooler outlet port as
Manifold Valve and Hoses Installation.
Install 12469456 manifold valve on left splash shield with two B1821BH025C200N screws,
2436161 washers, and 12339006 reinforcement plate as shown in figure 21.
Install two 6-6 070120 adapters with O-rings on manifold valve as shown in figure 21.
Position left splash shield back on vehicle as shown in figure 21.
Connect 12469499 hose to adapter as shown in figure 21.
Connect 12469500 hose installed in para. f, step 11 to adapter as shown in figure 21.
Locate, mark, and splice power steering hose from hydro-boost to power steering reservoir as
Install 12469440-2 spiral wrap on power steering hose cut in step 6 as shown in figure 21.
Install 12469440-1 spiral wrap on other end of power steering hose cut in step 6 as shown in
Install two 11608950-1 clamps on hose spliced in step 6 with 12447077 tee as shown in
(10) Install 11608950-1 clamp on 12469499 hose and connect hose to tee as shown in figure 21.
(11) Secure 12469500 hose to elbow on fan shroud with MS3367-3-0 tiedown strap as shown in
Ensure that hose and tee are positioned towards fan shroud
and away from moving parts when tightening.
(12) Tighten hose on tee installed in para. f, step 10 as shown in figure 19.
(13) Tighten tee on tube installed in para. f, step 11 as shown in figure 19.
h. Vehicle Final Preparation.
Perform steps 1 through 6 for M1113 and steps 1 and
4 through 7 for M1114.
Install harness and clamp on left splash shield with screw and M45913/4-4CG8Z nut as shown