(14) Secure two 12469511 hoses together with three MS3367-3-0 tiedown straps as shown in
(15) Install two 6 070101 unions on tubes as shown in figure 11.
(16) Install two MS21333-69 clamps on lower transmission oil cooler line as shown in figure 11.
(17) Install two MS21334-26 clamps on tubes 12469505 and 12469506 as shown in figure 11.
(18) Position 12469505 and 12469506 tubes up against right frame rail, under idler arm, and
clamps MS21334-26 positioned under clamps MS21333-69 as shown in figure 11.
(19) Secure tubes and clamps together with four 9423534 washers, two 9415763 screws, and
(20) Position 12469507 L.H. tube and 12469508 tube adjacent to right frame rail and front
(21) Connect 12469508 tube to union on 12469506 tube as shown in figure 14.
(22) Connect 12469507 L.H. tube to union on 12469505 L.H. tube as shown in figure 14.
(23) Install two 11608950-14 clamps on front intermediate crossmember and tubes as shown in
Front Hoses Installation.
Do not drain fluid when engine is hot. Severe injury to personnel
Cover or plug all hoses and connections immediately after
disconnection to prevent contamination. Remove all plugs prior to
Have drainage container ready to catch fluid.
Loosen clamp and remove hose and clamp from elbow on hydraulic control valve as shown in
Remove elbow from hydraulic control valve as shown in figure 15.
Do not apply pipe sealing compound to first two threads of
Apply 59231 pipe sealing compound to threads of 6-4 070102 adapter and install on hydraulic
Remove nut, washer, screw, and speedometer cable support brace from clamps and hoses as
shown in figure 16. Remove clamp from hose disconnected in step 1 from hydraulic control
Remove nut, washer, and screw from two clamps and hoses as shown in figure 16. Remove
clamps from hose.
Remove nut, washer, screw, and clamps from hose connected to outlet port on power steering
Loosen clamp and remove hose and clamp from outlet port on power steering oil cooler as
shown in figure 17. Retain clamp and discard hose.