14. RECORDING AND REPORTING OF THE MODIFICATION.
a. Records and report forms. (Refer to DA PAM 738-750.)
b. Marking Equipment.
(1) After Parking Brake Retrofit Kit is installed, mark MWO number "9-2320-280-35-1" in the MWO
Applied Block and date applied in Date Block on MWO Instruction Plate NSN 9905-00-858-5682.
(2) Install MWO instruction plate by drilling a hole (# 37 drill) in side body reinforcement
panel and secure with drivescrew NSN 5305-00-253-5614 as shown in figure 9.
(3) After drivescrew is installed, flatten or remove protruding excess drivescrew material from
inside of side body reinforcement panel.
15. MATERIAL CHANGE PROGRAM NUMBER.
This MWO is authorized by Material Change Program number 1-88-06-4168.
16. MODIFICATION IDENTIFICATION.
a. When installed correctly, the parking brake modification will appear as shown in figure 10.
b. After the parking brake modification is installed, the parking brake should be tested for secure
mounting and smooth operation. Any faults detected or discrepancies noted will be corrected before
the vehicle is returned to normal service.