USA Registration Number
Date of Application
Hours required for Application.
For off-line reporting, the 3.5-inch disk shall be mailed to the following address:
Warren, MI 48397-5000
b. Marking Equipment.
(1) After Airlift Bumper Reinforcement Modification Kit is installed, mark MWO under "9-2320-280-
20-6" in the MWO Applied block and date applied in Date block on 10930014 MWO instruction
Do not remove any existing MWO instruction plates
affixed to the reinforcement panel.
Perform steps 2 and 3 for M1097, M1097A1, M1025A2,
M1097A2, M1113, and step 4 for M1114.
(2) Install MWO instruction plate 10930014 by drilling a 0.104-inch diameter hole (#37 drill bit)
within designated area on left side body reinforcement panel and secure with MS21318-20 drive
(3) After drive screw is installed, flatten or remove protruding excess drive screw material from
inside of side body reinforcement panel.
(4) Apply versilok adhesive 204 on back of MWO instruction plate 10930014 and install on left side
15. MATERIAL CHANGE (MC) NUMBER.
This MWO is authorized by (MC) number 1-00-06-0009.
16. MODIFICATION IDENTIFICATION.
a. When installed correctly, the Airlift Bumper Reinforcement Modification Kit will appear as shown
b. After the Airlift Bumper Reinforcement Modification Kit is installed, the airlift bumper reinforcement
should be inspected for secure mounting. Any faults detected, or discrepancies noted, will be corrected before
the vehicle is returned to normal service.
c. After the vehicle is modified it will be "AUTHORIZED TO TOW TRAILERS WITH MAX GROSS
WEIGHT OF 4,200 LB (1,907 KG)".