11. CALIBRATION REQUIREMENTS
. Not applicable
to this MWO.
12. WEIGHT AND BALANCE DATA. Weight and balance are not significantly affected.
13. QUALITY ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS. Physical Inspection: Check components installed for security of
mounting. All components installed during these procedures must be properly mounted.
14. RECORDING AND REPORTING OF THE MODIFICATION.
a. Records and report forms. (Refer to DA PAM 738-750)
b. Marking Equipment . After Seat Belt Kit is installed, mark MWO Number "9-2320-242-35" in MWO Applied Block
and date applied in Date Block on MWO Data Plate.
15. PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT PROPOSAL (PIP) NUMBER. This MWO is authorized by PIP number 1-89-06-4219.
16. MODIFICATION IDENTIFICATION.
a. When installed correctly, seat belt modification to driver's seat and companion seat will appear as in figure 6.
b. After Seat Belt Kit is installed, seat belt anchors should be tested for secure mounting and smooth operation. Any
seat belt assembly found to be non-functional or with discrepancies in mounting will be corrected before the vehicle is
returned to normal service.
By Order of the Secretary of the Army:
CARL E. VUONO
General United States Army
Chief of Staff
WILLIAM J. MEEHAN II
Brigadier General United States Army
The Adjutant General
To be distributed in accordance with DA Form 12-38-R, Direct Support and General Support maintenance
requirements for Truck, Cargo, 5/4-ton, 6x6, M561, M792..
U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE: 1990 743-024/00172